Monday, October 20, 2008

shopaholic..

I'm a self declared extreme shopaholic!

That day at the FJ Benjamin sale, I spent like $700++ dollars.. better not know the exact value man.. i reli dun dare to count.. bought like so many watches and bags and clutches.. i dun even know whether i will use all of them.. haha.. and even after all the Guess bags i bought, I just splurged and pampered myself with a Kate Spade bag! It is jus a reward for myself for finding a job! haha.. not like i reli deserved it.. but still.... i did promise myself tt i would get one once i've found a job!

i guess retail therapy does work.. at least for me. i feel happier.. satisfied, and happy. yes, happy is the word. so am i happier these days because i have the spending power to buy more stuff? the fact that this shopping addiction of mine will only get worse when i start working. bleah.. but who can resist pretty shoes and nice bags? i wouldn't want to know how. haha. i just love to indulge myself in these little pleasures in life =)

well anyway, things are going on fine for me. I guess i am really happier lately. dunno if is it because of beloved, of is it new found direction in my life, or is it jus me feeding to my shopping craves.. but who cares, as long as i am happy rite? hee.

hugs.

No comments: